Fastest and easy way to get details of your land records/bhulekh(भूलेख) )/LRC/bihar bhumi/khasara khatauni/apna khata(बिहार अपना खाता) /jambandi in Bihar. Using this app you can view and save the records.
Bihar Land Record (http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/Biharbhumi/) is a digital portal for land records launched by the Government of Bihar. Before the introduction of Bihar Bhumi, all the task related to the record of land such as Khatauni system, Jamabandi, LRC, Land ROR etc. were done recording manually on papers. But now Bihar Government has computerized all the land record activities in the state. This helps in keeping the account/ record of a land. It includes all the description of a land, its owner and other information in detail. It has been implemented in all the districts of the state.
Khasras - traditionally detail "all the fields and their areas, measurement, who owns and what cultivators the employs, what crops, what sort of soil, what trees are on the land.".
Khatauni - is an account book
How to use 'Bihar Land Record - बिहार अपना खाता' app?
1.Select the district/जिला चुने।
2.Select tehsil/तहसील चुने।
3.Select village/ग्राम चुने/मौजा चुने।
4.Enter credentials - You can search by entering the account No./ by the name of the account holder/khasra number.
आप नाम , खसरा , खतौनी या खाता संख्या/खाताधारी के नाम में से किसी एक विकल्प को चुन सकते हैं !
5.Check the account details
6.Save the details
Benifits of 'Bihar Land Record - बिहार अपना खाता' app?
* This app uses fastest method to derive bhulekh details.
* View and save the land records
* View Khasra and khatauni
* Save the land records in image format
* Share the land record using various sharing app
* This APP is NOT associated, affiliated, endorsed, sponsored or approved by Bihar Bhumi ( http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/Biharbhumi/ ).
* You can view the land records only if it is registered with the Bihar Bhumi digital portal http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/Biharbhumi/