Alert Voice reads notifications from your selected applications to voice using the built-in speech synthesizer in Android.
When you may need it:
- When you are jogging and listening to music with wired or bluetooth headphones
- When you are driving
- When you are busy with something
What needs to be done to start using?
1. Give access to notifications for the Alert Voice application
2. Install voice data, if not installed
3. Select the headsets to which the application will read notifications, or allow the application to read notifications without a headset
4. Select the needed applications from which you want to hear voice notifications
There are individual settings for each application: just click on the icon of the application in the list of applications.
Have a nice use!